Tuesday, September 25, 2012

On This Day in History...


I have to say, I couldn't have asked for a better way to start my nineteenth year of life, I won't tell a lie....I was worried this was going to be the worst birthday ever, because I am away from my family and friends and all the people that know me best. However, I was more than blessed during my day by this new family that God has given me here at JWI.

I was overwhelmed with so much love today, from the RD's decorating my door with a banner and balloons, to putting candles in a milkshake and having my new friends sing "Happy Birthday", and to top it all off I got to start off this new year of life in one of the most beautiful places I know, Hume Lake!

God is so good! I just want to say thank you to everyone who sent birthday wishes my way and for those who have walked with me on this journey of life! I am honestly so blessed and I don't think I will ever be able to say thank you enough.

I am so excited that I get to share this next year with all of you :)

Always,
Paige
                                         Decorations on my door

Joshua Brothers bought me flours for my bday

                                   Lexi unable to light my candles because it was too windy outside

                                                Birthday cake...more like Birthday shake

                               
     Thanks Brothers

No comments:

Post a Comment